GIANT ALERT-Stallion springs bull

d10hunter

Reaction score

Wish this bull was in a huntable location.

d10hunter

Reaction score
Yeah jag, special herd running around up here. I was planning on getting more pics last weekend, but truck was needing some brakes and axel seal work. Maybe this week.

jagdman

Reaction score
There are some monster elk and deer up in the Tehachapi mountains. Exspecialy in bear valley

Reaction score
He has been all over town. He was in my buddies drive way two weeks ago with his twin brother. I will look for the pic and post. Its also on my page forksnfeathers on facebook. He is a brute.

KTKT70

Reaction score
Nice. The Lt. Col was telling my wife about the boys club in BVS. Usually we see a group of 7 bulls this time of year. But it looks like the club is changing. This year we have to packs. A big group of 11 and a group of 3. These are all big boys. Many of the bulls are so big that head would not touch truck bed if he was put in back of full size truck. The large wide rack on some would be to wide for the truck bed sides. Lol.

If anyone ever wants to go take pics. Just let me know. We can go track and glass some game. Lots of big game and birds.

Last edited:

sportyg

Reaction score
and you can't hunt any of them hence their size...

KTKT70

Reaction score
and you can't hunt any of them hence their size...
right. Bvs is around 27k acres of prime land. The great Tejon ranch is next door. They will let you hunt elk of this class for a little over 20k dollars. Only 10 tags each year. As for bvs. We can shed hunt and glass n track. Thats it. Still a great place to go see game. Also have a private shooting range.

jagdman

Reaction score
All private land so unless you know someone there is no where to hunt that is why they have tags left over after the season for deer. I wish we could hunt the elk up there they originally came off the ranch that we had our pig hunting ranch on on the south east side of stallion springs.

d10hunter

Reaction score
Haha the boys club, I was out there Tuesday and counted 15! More like the "dirty dozen, or so" half are jaw droppers! Can't hunt them but they do on Tejon and they have the same size, so it's the way Tejon manages their own herd. The state would really screw up the herd if they had their way with them. Great genetics, tons of food, tons of water, ZERO predators, HUGE antlers.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom