Giant Panda goes down

canamrider07

Reaction score
Stalking Hogs and came upon a sounder in a wooded area. They never saw or heard me. The "panda" went down like a feather. The rest of the sounder just stood there and thought "holy sh&$ she just got Canamed!"

Attachments

Planetcat

Reaction score
Nice pig! I always go for the odd colored pig, if I’m lucky enough to have a choice.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
I thought it was a giant hamster, I need a new eyeglass prescription...lol
The area looks nice, thnx 4 sharing!....tra

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

P304X4

Reaction score
Looks to be the right size for a Hawaiian Luau!

canamrider07

Reaction score
This was my last "stalk" hunting until next fall. Spring foliage cuts down visability and hogs have abundant places to hide. And once the thorny vines start growing, forget about it, they just eat me up. I got into a Mano y Mano tussle with a nice boar. I first saw him, he did not see me, and I knelt down next to a small tree. He was walking and I had the crosshairs lined up as he was coming out from behind a tree, he must have scented me and turned around and went the other way. This kept going three more times before he lost me. It was quite thrilling, I could hear my heart beat through my Walkers.

Attachments

Bigolwiggler

Reaction score
Nice job, nice hog ! ................though that high capacity magazine looks very scary to us Kalifornia boyz . At least it doesnt have one of those evil pistol grips !!! ; )

BOW

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom