Giant SQuid

fowl Shooter

Reaction score
We caught'em 5 minutes from the hbr entrance yesterday. They bit everything. We kept 20 for steaks and played tug - war with the rest and let'em go.

Bald Eagle

Inactive
Reaction score
I just heard on the radio today that a real giant squid washed ashore in Austrailia that weighs 500 pounds.  They measured the tenticals to be 30 ft long.

Thonzberry

Reaction score
What time is the bite on. During the day or evening. I'm trying to go Wed. Just wanted to know on the bite times. Thanks

fowl Shooter

Reaction score
early morning and at night.I left the harbor at 6:00am sunday and they were everywhere. Boats coming in after I left at 8:00am were still getting them.

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
I'm getting on the twilight boat tomorrow at Davey's.  Gonna take a bunch of rookie co-workers with me.  Should be a blast.  I went a few years back and its a hoot.

docramo

Reaction score
Will fish them thurs. eve out of Dana Pt. Can't wait to catch 'em!

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
I'm going tonight (Thursday) out of Davey's Locker (Newport Beach)

I'd recommend this trip for anybody who's never saltwater fished before.  Lots of fun and laughs.

The boat leaves at 7pm, but you'll need reservations.

Thonzberry

Reaction score
Going this Wed. on my buddys boat. It should be fun. We'll be launching out of MDR....

docramo

Reaction score
WE wacked em on thurs. eve, about 2 miles outside of Dana Pt. Great fun and awesome eating. Took longer to clean all of them than it did to catch them...what a hoot!

Thonzberry

Reaction score
Man I can't wait until Wed. Mamma put some water on the stove and get the pasta ready. we gona eat.....Yum Yum:eat-burger::eat-burger:

d trees

Reaction score
Guys On the Sea Spay last night on the Twilight we had 55 Squirts and over a 100 Cuda go get em lots of fun,d

Latest Posts

Top Bottom