Gila bow tag available/guided if needed

hank4elk

Reaction score
My NM outfitter/guide buddy had some cancelations... and has Gila area Bull landowner/tag and can offer 5 day fully guide oneonone hunt if you are looking for hunt. Very reasonable for a trophy hunt.He will e-mail specifics but he said something about 3or4k for tag(6-10kgoing price)and 1500 for his service guiding. I'm going MZ with him next year PM me if interested. Hank

hank4elk

Reaction score
Just talked to him and he has access to lots of tags,various units around in Gila area,bow,mz,and rifle.call him 505-264-3534 for specifics.Good luck and good hunting

mickeyelk

Reaction score
I'm interested! What is his name? Looking for a muzzy hunt. What kind of deals does he have?

hank4elk

Reaction score
His name is James Provencio, Provencio outfitters. The landownertags for Gila area trophy bulls go for 4-10k usually ,400 bc possible. He said he has access to tags mz,bow and rifle.He traded a bow for a handicapped mz for a guy. I think you can get a good mz for 4500,maybe less. Call him 505-264-3534 He might even guide if he has opening. Good luck and good hunting

elk aholic

Reaction score
I HAVE HUNTED THE GILA FOR THE LAST SEVEN STRAIGHT YEARS AND HAVE TAKEN 6 ELK OF WHICH THE LARGEST BEING 370 WITH MUZZEL LOADER THE UNIT IS AWESOM BUT YOU NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO GO.

hank4elk

Reaction score
I believe his family is from there,since before 1492. He and his brother know it well. There are some monster bulls in that part of NM.

Top Bottom