give me some feed back guys?

max

Reaction score
How Important is it to separate the pieces of lexan plastic to cover the lens(shutter) and flash holes of the cameras housing. I know some say that the lexan acts like a "fiber optic" and the flash bleeds through, Whats your opinions?:confused-yellow:
                           Thanks MAX

Eagle Eye

Reaction score
I have always used two pieces of glass.I then take a piece of 1/2 inch foam that I carefully route out with a Dremel tool to fit the face of the camera, and then mount this over the glass, and never had a problem with bleed over.

bmulley

Reaction score
I think it is very important to seperate the camera shutter glass with the flash piece of glass.  I would even run an opaque marker around the edges of each piece.  I've done it both ways and there is definitely a big difference.

T

the hairless one

I found something at walmart today that is perfect for stopping the bleed out. I was in the home improvement dept. by the weatherstripping stuff etc.

It is called insulating socket sealers. Small pieces of foam insulation the size of an electrical outlet with the holes for plug ins. I cut a piece and put it around the lens of the camera and it only cost $.97 for the pack.

rick

Dbworld

Reaction score
I really like cutting up a mouse pad.  Works perfect.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom