Glassed up a bigun

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Crow callin sucked today so I hit the glassing. Found this big fatty all by his lonesome. He's a smart one, stays high on the ridge and constantly checking for sneakers. This vid was from about 1/4 mile away and I thought he was a cow at first when I saw the big brown body. Guessing 250-300 pounds. Need a better look closer.

Gonna glass him in the morning to see what he likes to do early and then plot a sneak with the bow. Gotta find a trail up that ridge from the other side, it's a bit steep from where I was today. Thank god for Google Earth.

Video is a bit grainy, it was last light.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nowwvV6g6cY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nowwvV6g6cY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
looks like a winner to me!
its a big one for sure! hope you get a crack at it
, good luck!................tra

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
Nice. He looks like he's in a tuff spot. Good luck.

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
you better gigg him good boss,he looks to be a well feed beast

rdrrm8e

Reaction score
That's gonna be a tough one to get outta there if you drop him.

Good luck!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Couldn't find him today.
Rain ran me out of the canyon before I could get stuck with my sissy tires I have on the truck. Seemed like a nice day for a hog to be out, cloudy and cool. Man the temps musta dropped 40F the past day and it was windy glassing. Brrrrrrrr.

Gonna try tomorrow if it doesn't rain too much. Boy are the hills emerald green from the recent rains, makes them hogs stand out real good.

Top Bottom