glen county public land

Heavyhitter

Reaction score
Is there any area around in glen/tehama/butte that is open public land for hogs and is there a good hogs around? thanks any help appreciated.

dkhuntr25

Banned
Reaction score
lol whatever ya do i wouldnt waste ur time tryin to hunt around red bluff if there is and public land. everybody and there mother traps them up there and runs dogs. most of those people are farmers who really just want the pigs to all die it sucks for hunters like us but what can u do

Heavyhitter

Reaction score
Thanks I figured it was a shot in the dark, Im up here from work and got an itch to kill some hogs, I usually hunt them in tulare county. wonder if any farmers would let you out on their land to pop a few?

559hog

Reaction score
Thanks I figured it was a shot in the dark, Im up here from work and got an itch to kill some hogs, I usually hunt them in tulare county. wonder if any farmers would let you out on their land to pop a few?
There's pigs in Tulare?

Califtrkyhntr

Reaction score
LOTS of pigs in Tulare county especially the Springville area and now the Hot Springs and Glennville area have them real thick as well.

Casey <><

Valley Hunter

Reaction score
I have directions to some pigs up by the Hot Springs, just haven't ventured out to check it out... Any public land in the Springville area that holds pigs????

559hog

Reaction score
I have directions to some pigs up by the Hot Springs, just haven't ventured out to check it out... Any public land in the Springville area that holds pigs????
Let me know if you ever need a buddy out there :). I live in Fresno, not too far from Tulare.

cardonaman

Reaction score

same here...I'm new on his site...been hoping to find some knollege on good pig hunting spots...i dont think I'm very far from tulare..I'm in merced right now...

have you guys had any luck around hollister?

Califtrkyhntr

Reaction score
There are quite a few pigs running around in hot springs, my parents are ranchers in Ducor and Ive spoken with a few people who hunt there, and the pigs are really becoming a problem there, as well as in the Glennville area where my parents own a few ranches.

Yours in Christ,
Casey <><

Latest Posts

Top Bottom