Going on an overnight fish hunt

solus

Reaction score
Overnight trip booked for monday. Now to wait... who wants to join me? 14 more spots available out of daveys locker. They been catching yellowtail every time.:panic:

KTKT70

Reaction score
What's the boat and the rate. My friends go out for tuna a lot. Even just started a new clothing line called "hooks and anchors"

Check them out if you need some new gear. They sponsor boats also. http://www.hooksandanchors.com/

k_rad

Reaction score
Solus I would sooo be there if I wasn't leaving for Alaska tomorrow. Next time Sir! This would be a great trip with some dudes from JHO!

Revo2811

Reaction score
If it wasn't so close to the date I would participate. Haven't been out in a while

Man of few words

solus

Reaction score
Ive been trying to go on a weekend since my birthday but its been sold out

KTKT70

Reaction score
What boat do you go out on. I know some boats with good deals if anyone needs it. Happy to pass on the hook ups to members here. My buddy sponsored boats ready in Mexico and San Diego. Need to get out there soon.

solus

Reaction score
Thunderbird. I probably should have posted before i paid... owell

KTKT70

Reaction score
Dang. That boat is on a 1.5 day trip and only has 16 guys fishing. That's what I'm talking about. No need for the rest of the cattle on the boat. Lol. Hope you get a low head count also. The boats my friend can set guys up on will be much smaller and better set up for private trips or small groups that like to get out and make it happen. Hope you have a good trip buddy. Maybe we can set up a little trip for some guys as the bite keeps getting better.

solus

Reaction score
Im also heading out august 25 after the arrowhead brew festival that i will be pouring my ipa and porter at

KTKT70

Reaction score
Is it a home brew show or do you brew for a shop. One of our old buddy's was the slo brew master and later went on to humbolt brew. Had a real good award winning IPA.

solus

Reaction score
I brew for myself. The mountain brew club is a club of individuals who homebrew for themselves but we meet once a month to share and have fun. The arrowhead brew festival is about 4-6 homebrew clubs and i think about 8-12 professional breweries giving out tastings of their beers. If you go and pay the entry fee you get a collectable tasting cup. Not sure how itll look yet this year. They havent showed it to me yet.

garlicsalt

Reaction score
If i had to wait for a buddy or two to go fishing, i would never go fishing.

Thats a very fishy boat, get some.

Where's Bruce?

Reaction score
Overnight trip booked for monday. Now to wait... who wants to join me? 14 more spots available out of daveys locker. They been catching yellowtail every time.:panic:
Just called the landing, if you are on tonight's boat the trip sold out, if you are leaving monday night for Tuesday there are 3 openings still.

solus

Reaction score
Im going out monday night bruce. You coming?

Where's Bruce?

Reaction score
I didn't expect that. Thought you were leaving tonight. How much is it?

Where's Bruce?

Reaction score
Dang. That boat is on a 1.5 day trip and only has 16 guys fishing. That's what I'm talking about. No need for the rest of the cattle on the boat. Lol. Hope you get a low head count also. The boats my friend can set guys up on will be much smaller and better set up for private trips or small groups that like to get out and make it happen. Hope you have a good trip buddy. Maybe we can set up a little trip for some guys as the bite keeps getting better.
The boat has 27 anglers now and will be maxed at 30. I can jump on a boat outta Dana Pt and not hassle the drive and parking and fish with a crew I know. Won't be on the T-bird. Good luck!

KTKT70

Reaction score
Nice job brother. Any day out fishing is a good day. Looks like a nice amount of dinner in that ice box. Enjoy the fruits of your labor. Congrats.

Where's Bruce?

Reaction score
Long boat ride for opaleye my friend. Need to learn to sling the iron and swimbaits!

Top Bottom