• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Going on an overnight fish hunt

solus

No one caught anything on the irons. Not a single person. I caught the sheep head and blue perch on live squid. The bass was on a ln anchovy. All the sand bass were caught on squid. The yellowtail were caught on sardines. It wasnt my lack of trying or not knowing how. It was just they werent biting consistently. I had a bonita at the boat and the idiot deckhand grabbed my pole and yanked it up instantly pulling the hook out of its mouth and getting away.

Revo2811

Fish tacos!!!!
Always go for the sardines they move faster look more alive and are fatter. Tunas and yellows love them
Looked like fun

Man of few words

Top Bottom