Good Coyote calls?

BuckSnort

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me who makes a good mouth blown coyote call for western yote's. Thanks

Aznative

Reaction score
The two best all round closed reed calls are Modern calls and circe.  The mouth piece of the modern calls are shaped slightly  like the mouth piece to a trumphet.  If you blow it like a trumphet, it sounds real raspy.  I don't know how to tell you how a trumphet is blown in words.  You can stop by any musical instrument store and they can demostrate it for you.

My all time favorite call is the pee wee critter call.  That thing works.  Tally hoes are good too.  Both are open reed and take some practice to get used to.

Good Luck

Bishop

Banned
Reaction score
AZnative:  Welcome to Jesse's.  You found a great place to hang out on the web.  Hope you enjoy it here.  I'm looking forward to hearing about hunting in Arizona, especially javelina hunting.  One of our other Arizona members said you refer to yourselves as "zonies".  When I first heard the term I was thinking Twilight Zone fans, sort of like Trekies.  

BuckSnort

Reaction score
Aznative,

Thanks for the help,I will check that websight out.

Boared

Reaction score
Bucksnort...

The absolute best calls can be found from Cronk Calls. He has several models available and all are handmade, and tuned by Rich himself. I suggest the Killer Call or the Cronk Howler. His contact info is below. Good Luck!!

RICH CRONK
1826 AVE E
COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA 51501
712-322-0168

Top Bottom