Good deal on DeerCam DC-100

LarryC

Reaction score
Our hunting club is buying a number of DeerCam DC-100 scouting cameras. This is the updated version of their NCX-10 camera. I know most everyone on this board makes their own, but these look like nice units and the pricing is great. Since we are buying a  number of them, the price will be about $200 per unit. This price could be even lower if we order enough cameras. This is considerably less than retail. Please post below if you are interested in buying with us. Also, please pass this info along to anyone else who you think might be interested. Thanks,
Larry Carp

Fubar

Reaction score
Larryc    Welcome to the Forum. What do you hunt on your huntin club? Are you using the cameras mostly for deer or?             Fubar

LarryC

Reaction score
Fubar-

We mostly hunt deer but also do some black bear hunting. We are located in the upper peninsula of Michigan.

Richard-

It does not include the LCD. I think that is an accessory that is due out later this year.

Larry

tdixon

Reaction score
HEY LARRY'

HAVE YOU TRIED TO MAKE A GAMECAM YET? I KNOW THAT BUYING ONE IS EXCITEING BUT I BET YOU CAN MAKE 2 TO 3 TIMES MORE FOR THE SAME PRICE. IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED TO MAKE  ONE , TRY. WHEN YOU DO GET SOME PICS, IT ALMOST FEELS LIKE YOU HARVESTED A BUCK.:hammer

LarryC

Reaction score
tdixon-

I have not tried to make one yet but I will! I am far too busy right now to dedicate the time to making a camera. That is why we are buying them. I am the type of person who loves to make stuff. This forum is wonderful. I know I will be using it a lot when I have the time (this winter) to make my own.

P.S.- I still need a couple of more guys to order cameras so we can get the good price break.

NEHunter

Reaction score
Firstly, I'd like to point out that I'm a new member to Jesses's Web page....so far I LOVE the site.  
In response to the DC-100 cam:  I "JUST" rec'd one last friday.  Ordered it direct from the manufacture. And apparently paid top dollar "$289.00"  God do I wish that I could've got your message a couple of wks ago.  

Regards,
    NEHunter (Steve)

jayber

Reaction score
If it's any consolation NEHunter, the old saying will always hold true: 'No matter how much of a deal you think you've got.....it will show up cheaper somewhere else!'    Maybe you can sell one to a friend?  LOL

Fubar

Reaction score
NEHunter  Welcome to Jesse Forum. What do you like to hunt?           Fubar

NEHunter

Reaction score
Fubar,  thks for the warm welcome.  As for what I like to hunt:  I LOVE to hunt the elusive whitetailed deer.   An believe me when it comes to my luck they're quite elusive....but I have a great time simply being out in the wilderness !    Archery season is my favorite, followed by black powder.   Curious, have either one of you attempted to assy one of those "HOME-BREW" cam's?  Fyi, I "just" got done completing one.  Its one that I've been researching & somewhat designing on my own...darn thing took me approx 6 months give or take   My plan is to locate it in the area I hunt this weekend.......can't wait to see a) if it'll actually function properly, & b) assuming it works hopefully get some photos  

-NEHunter (Steve)

Billy in VA

Reaction score
NEHunter:
I just finished my second cam. With the info from Jesse's pages it was not much of a problem. (See Billy's pictures).
I just had my son take another roll of flim to the processer this morning.  Having a blast.  Billy  

Latest Posts

Top Bottom