good looking buck outside my house near chico

JNDEER

Reaction score
nice lookin buck. thanks for sharing the pic

Heavyhitter

Reaction score
Hey that is a great looking buck, I live just around the corner from the chico mall, curious as to how often he is there and if a more specific area, would like to get a look at him and possibly some pics, I have seen a young forkie by the 99 and 32 onramp the past couple weeks

mk20rockeye

Reaction score
Hey that is a great looking buck, I live just around the corner from the chico mall, curious as to how often he is there and if a more specific area, would like to get a look at him and possibly some pics, I have seen a young forkie by the 99 and 32 onramp the past couple weeks

he was about 120 yards west of bruce road, between the stoplight of picholine way and 20th street. This was the first time seeing him there. Usually I have seen any big bucks just west of Marsh Jr high. On the way back from the store I saw a small forkie in the same area as well. So I think I am gonna go through there in the evenings and see what I can find to snap a few pictures of as well.

Heavyhitter

Reaction score
that little forkie has a antler on his left side that goes out at a 45 degree angle. I have seen several does inbetween forest ave and bruce in the evenings thanks for the info!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom