Good Luck Everyone!

Raully

Reaction score
Well I'm packed and ready to go. I'm leaving sometime this morning and will hunting up in the Mono Pendola area. I'll be up there for about 6 days maybe less if I bag one early
. I wil be in a Toyota Tundra (white). It tends to be a zoo some years up there on opening weekend, so I will packing in a minimum of six miles. I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and succesful A-zone opener.

Ridgewalker

Reaction score
Good Luck Raully!!!
I will be hunting within a couple miles of the road because I have to be back to work at 3 on Sat.. The biggest buck I've seen where I'm going is about a 16 inch fork.. Not going to shoot him if I see him, but I have a feeling that there is a bigger one in there.. I just need to get there before everyone else and hope the big boys stay out a few minutes after first light..
Let me know how your weekend goes.

blazintowers

Reaction score
Good luck to ya all!!!!! Take lots of pictures of your kills and please share your stories when you get back....
Blazintowers

Rookies

Reaction score
Good luck Raully and Ridgewalker.

Sure sucks to be at home staring at my A zone Tag and typing on JHO.

Norcalihunter

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Good luck!!!! I hope your out right now bagging a big buck! Bigger then the wallhanger that I'm gonna bag this season. Looking foward to hearing about your hunts!!! Wish you all the best!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom