• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Good Moose Hunt

inchr48

Wow! That looks like a rough pack out, but well worth it. Can't wait to see the mount.

JONFSH

Amazing animals, I can't believe how big they get! Congratulations to both you and your buddy!!

Atwater

Purt near but not plumb
Thanks guys. It was a float plane in diy hunt. LOTS of work, but well worth it. Euro mount for this guy...can't afford a bigger house!

brushstomper

Those are some great Bulls congrats!!!!!! Can you give us a few more details on your hunt? This is one of my dream hunts!!!

Atwater

Purt near but not plumb
Roger that brushstomper...just need a couple more days of catchup...then I'll tell the tale...

waldo2382

Look at that pretty face. Good luck interpreting the story from the log log. The log don't lie. We're getting better and moose hunt much. Try to shoot 'em near the water next time. My back doesn't hurt anymore, my poop schedule is back to normal (thank you Mountain House) and the bug bites have healed. 11 months till I'm out there again, oh gees...that's way too soon.

Top Bottom