Good places to scout in D13?

Tradewind4

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm going to the frazier park area to do some rabbit hunting later this month and plan to do some scouting for muley deers at the same time. Anyone know of any places I should be on the look out for? Thanks.

Hawghunter

Reaction score
I have hunted frazier park for 16 years now. Have seen lots of deer, however; I have never seen a rabbit there. Mostly road hunters there. If you want to see all the new model 4x4 atv's with all the bells and whistles then hunt the road. If you want to see deer get a ridge or two off the road.
Mark
Good Luck.

HOGHUNTER714

Reaction score
I second Hawhunters advice..Get off the road and put some miles on your boots.

Jake

Reaction score
Havent seen too many rabbits were I usually am looking for deer in D13. As previously stated get off of the roads or about the only thing that you will see when (and if) the season starts is another vehicle of some kind.

There may be some rabbits in the Lockwood Valley, or Yellow Jacket area but I dont spend much time there.

Good Luck

Mike

reesounds

Reaction score
Hey norman, Look I dont know how anyone could go 16 years w/o a rabbit sighting, I see them all the time up there. try off the road past the ranger station in the sage, before going up the hill. Deer - you are on your own I have scouted too much to give up hard to find secrets. Good luck you'll need it.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom