Good Price for a D-370

hoytshooter

Inactive
Reaction score
These units are refurbished, but they are a pretty good price.  They are 99.00.  That is the best price that I have found other than ebay and office max was out of them where I live.

D- 370 price

LW

Reaction score
Hoytshooter, check my post from last week, it covers the same ground especially Bow Runners last coment about the refirb. Also check my link at TCWO that is the cheapest  memory cards I have found. Good Luck, mine will be in Friday!

http://www.jesseshuntingpage.com/cgi-bin/i...&topic=2922

(Edited by LW at 3:50 pm on July 17, 2002)

hoytshooter

Inactive
Reaction score
LW,

Do you think that would be a good way to go.  Has anyone had any problems with refurbished cameras?

LW

Reaction score
Some of the best buys I have gotten is on refirb computer parts, monitors and electronics.
These were quality parts from respected manufacturers to start with though,  like the  View Sonic  monitor I bought my daughter several years ago, still going and picture quality is as good as new....well worth the price I paid.

Just make sure the camera works before you open the case and rewire it, you void th 90 day warrenty...

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I was going to order one from eCOST but after reviewing their ratings and feedback at resllerratings.com I don't think I will. They charge a high handling fee  plus shipping which everyone complains about. Also, a lot of customer service complaints when people needed help after the sale.

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1932.html

If anyone can find one at Office Max I'll pay for cost + shipping. I farted around and didn't get there until yesterday and they are all gone. No luck on OfficeMax's website either.

vman

Reaction score
I just cot one for 95.75 on ebay with shipping.  Spectr17 I will look tomorrow I'm going to DesMoines

gizz

Reaction score
I may have bought the cheapest one yet on ebay $67. Thing is it turned out the guy was drop shipping them from Amazon and using escrow to have the money transferred to his account. I received the camera in perfect condition but then i also received my money back from escrow cause the "law" was looking for this guy. Turns out he was from Russia. I called amazon and they thanked me for all the emails i forwarded to them as well as all the cooperation i gave them. For all of this they were gonna refund the cardholder and told me to keep the camera.

Total cost to "gizz" $0 :peep-wall:

Now i'm NOT proud that the camera was acquired by a thief and then drop shipped to me but after all i did cooperate and i offered to send the camera back so i guess i'm allowed to be happy that they let me keep it and the cardholder is not out any money. I just hope they catch the guy.

LW

Reaction score
:moon: Way to go Gizz!, they say good things happen to good people  :moon:

:moon: $0 dollars, can you believe it!!:moon:

vman

Reaction score
Spectr17,
I picked one up for you if you still want it.
Vman

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Gizz, great job. I would definately be happy with it. Good luck. MC.

Top Bottom