Google Hunting area's

Buck Hunter Vic

Reaction score
Hey guy's, I need alittle help. I had my PC reformated, and lost all of my Google hunting zone's upgrade's for all Ca zone's, and Hunter Liggett. I once had them, sent to me by Mapmaker, but I cant seem to find any info on him. Can anyone please send me the file's,

Thank's BHV/ (slyone)

Buck Hunter Vic

Reaction score
Thank's Tuffy, that's most of it, now all I need is the Hunter Liggett, over lay.

map

Reaction score
bbbbbb
Hey guy's, I need alittle help. I had my PC reformated, and lost all of my Google hunting zone's upgrade's for all Ca zone's, and Hunter Liggett. I once had them, sent to me by Mapmaker, but I cant seem to find any info on him. Can anyone please send me the file's,

Thank's BHV/ (slyone)
Hello Buck Hunter,

I can send you the Google Earth KML files again, but I need a regular email address to attach the files to. I have added quite a bit since I passed out FHL, do want them all?

Here is my email: trail_cam@yahoo.com

While I am at it, Yahoo will shut down the geocites free webpages in a few weeks. I have all the FHL paper handout maps with UTM Grid for use with a GPS. If you want those, download them now, becasue I am going to let them go. I must have a 1,000 hours invested it those?

Forgot to post the URL:

www.geocities.com/trail_cam

map

Reaction score
I have the following Google Earth KLM Boundaies ready to send:

A ZONE

Berryessa to Cache Creek
Fort Hunter Liggett
San Lucas Grade BLM
Camp Roberts
Sandy WA
Laguna Mountain-Sweetwater BLM
Panoche-Griswald-Tumey Hills BLM
Clear Creek BLM
Curry Mtn BLM
Coalinga Mineral Springs BLM
Stockdale Mtn BLM

Late Season Blacktail Deer:

Tehama WA
Yuba County WA & BLM
Pine Flat

Note 1: This GIS data is public property, and is not for sale or to be sold.

Note 2: All are welcome to follow the directions in my above posting.

84toyota

Reaction score
Do you have them for Colorado or just Cali?
What are you looking for in Colorado? GMU's? I've got quite a bit of mapping data for Colorado. I could put something together for you to view in Google Earth...

Ken

easymoney

Reaction score
Map. thanks for all your hard work putting together these files. Allows us regular folks get a better leg up.

Frenimy

Reaction score
Map I have your old Hunterligett file but am curious to see that you have done to it I would also be interested in our other KLM file. I have also tried to find a way to over lay the boudary lines into my GPS and can;t seem to figure that out any info or help would be apreciated.

map

Reaction score
Map I have your old Hunterligett file but am curious to see that you have done to it I would also be interested in our other KLM file. I have also tried to find a way to over lay the boudary lines into my GPS and can;t seem to figure that out any info or help would be apreciated.
Hello Frenimy,

You are on the right track if you load the BLM boundaries into your GPS. I can send you my GPX files, or you can go to the GPSVisualizer web site and do it yourself. What brand GPS do you have? What computer software are you using to upload the GPX file into your GPS?
Sorry, I don't store email address's, so you will have to send me another email.

Here is my email:

trail_cam@yahoo.com

Let me know if you want me to include the GPX files? I use OziExplorer and 24K Quad Section Lines, so they are dead-nuts.

FoCoHugh

JHO Team Member
Reaction score
What are you looking for in Colorado? GMU's? I've got quite a bit of mapping data for Colorado. I could put something together for you to view in Google Earth...

Ken
I'm moving to Fort Collins on Sunday, so any thing in this area would be great!

Frenimy

Reaction score
Map my Email address is Fastmustang@bak.rr.com . I would be interested in your GPX files because I did get a program that converts them but have no clue how to use it.

thanks for your help and sharing your info
Chris

Frenimy

Reaction score
I forgot to include my GPS I have a garmin Etrex HC and use the garmin Mapsource to upload maps to my gps. Any sugestions on other programs to use would be nice but like I said before I am not sure how all the software works.

thanks
Chris

Top Bottom