For Sale GoPro Hero 2 Outdoor Edition

MThomas88

I have three of these GoPro Hero 2's left! We picked them up for a production and ended up testing them out on one hunt and went with camera operators instead! They come with one memory card each. I'm selling all three for $600.00!

Thanks

KTKT70

when and were can we see your production woek. hope it came out ok. Real camera men is always the way to go.

MThomas88

Update! I am selling theses individually as well. $200 per set up and that includes the SD Card!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where's Bruce?

Are.these darn things reliable? Unsure which GoPro models were shutting off and frustrating owners but read a lot of negative stuff last year so I stayed away. What's the story with this model? Hard to use? I know a guy who said the Owners manual was almost 100 friggin' pages. Yikes!

Last edited:

Bubblehide

Last I read, they had the bugs worked out with software updates. I got one for a friend as a wedding gift, I could ask about performance and simplicity of use if you'd like me to Bruce.

Where's Bruce?

Thanks! I just realized this is an old thread so they may be gone but am still looking for something to replace my Stealth Epic Cam POS.

Where's Bruce?

The more I research GoPro the less I like em. Lotsa glitches, lotsa failures, I want something easy to use and reliable.

Top Bottom