• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Got it done in likely!

Where's Bruce?

That's great, a hunt that's on my bucket list, but I'm curious about two things. Did you shoot him in the arse? Why are you wearing camo if you were in a blind? Was it a natural ground blind or a pop-up?

ABSHUNTS

That's Awesome Congrats. Was he up on the tables? I saw a lot of antelope there. I can't hardly sleep, and I still have a month before I can chase them up there.

KTKT70

Nice job. I thought the back end looked wet but kind of light red, so I figured you dipped it in that pond or water. Congrats on the hunt. Cool to do it on public land.

mallardslayer82

What'd he measure?
He scored right at 70". About ur other questions it was a pop up ground blind that I brushed in with a bunch of juniper limbs I cut the morning I decided to do it. Everyone says they won't come in if u just put a blind up but if u brush it in good then it just might work. They were definitely starting at it hard core. They new something was different lol. About camo we were spot and stalking the day before. We didn't have any black clothes to wear in the blind lol

mallardslayer82

That's great, a hunt that's on my bucket list, but I'm curious about two things. Did you shoot him in the arse? Why are you wearing camo if you were in a blind? Was it a natural ground blind or a pop-up?
Ya the shot was a little back and he was quartering toward me so the exit was back. He went 45 yards and piled up! Blood everywhere must of hit an artery

Top Bottom