Got it done in likely!

khunts

Reaction score
Congrats. No better reward than knowing you did it public land Diy.

Where's Bruce?

Reaction score
That's great, a hunt that's on my bucket list, but I'm curious about two things. Did you shoot him in the arse? Why are you wearing camo if you were in a blind? Was it a natural ground blind or a pop-up?

Jake F

Reaction score
Awesome! contrats to you and your buddies for getting it done!

Bankrunner

Reaction score
That's great, a hunt that's on my bucket list, but I'm curious about two things. Did you shoot him in the arse? Why are you wearing camo if you were in a blind? Was it a natural ground blind or a pop-up?
Look at the last pick (camo pop-up)

ABSHUNTS

Reaction score
That's Awesome Congrats. Was he up on the tables? I saw a lot of antelope there. I can't hardly sleep, and I still have a month before I can chase them up there.

KTKT70

Reaction score
Nice job. I thought the back end looked wet but kind of light red, so I figured you dipped it in that pond or water. Congrats on the hunt. Cool to do it on public land.

mallardslayer82

Reaction score
What'd he measure?
He scored right at 70". About ur other questions it was a pop up ground blind that I brushed in with a bunch of juniper limbs I cut the morning I decided to do it. Everyone says they won't come in if u just put a blind up but if u brush it in good then it just might work. They were definitely starting at it hard core. They new something was different lol. About camo we were spot and stalking the day before. We didn't have any black clothes to wear in the blind lol

mallardslayer82

Reaction score
Ya the shot was a little back and he was quartering toward me so the exit was back. He went 45 yards and piled up! Blood everywhere must of hit an artery

Top Bottom