got my first roll back.....WTF

MudMagnet

Reaction score
ok, one pic is my test pic to see if i got it set in the right spot..... the other is how the rest of the rol turned out.......even the ones a 7:30 am when sun rise is at 7am........ it was storming out that week but i don't see anything that would move enough to trip my scensor.......
what do you think??? also whats in the top left of ever pic???
-Mike
ms20 with a 2400ff

Attachments

MudMagnet

Reaction score
and this is what the rest look like

o yeah, this was actually 20 to 8 am........sun rise is 7am..... but it was stormy, maybe it was dark later in the day?

Attachments

MIdeerslayer

Reaction score
my guess is that, that pine tree on the left is setting your cam off. looks like that could be flash bleed in upper left.

Dieselchessy

Reaction score
Im going to guess that you had some type of power issue with the cam. The flash didnt light up much in the pic and the time/date stamp is stacked on the wrong side of the pic( maybe editing issue, pic looks croped different than first). I would have thought the flash would atleast light up the pine tree by the fern. Might be something is shorted and causing a power problem. The pink haze looks like flash reflecting off something.

Also the stick under the fern isnt in the first pick. Had to say.

Redleg92

Reaction score
One thing I learned is to get all limbs, leaves, anything that can reflect the flash back to the camera out of the way.

MudMagnet

Reaction score
ok thanks guys.......... i'm going to put it out again looking at the same apple tree, seems to be more signs at that tree than any other. i know my batteries opperating my scensor wern't the best, cause i noticed i forgot batteries when i got out in the woods so i pulled them from my flash light. when i set it this time i'll cut all limbs out so if another stom hits without warning like that one it SHOULDN'T cause problems.

btw this is who i'm trying to get a pic of....... or a shot at..... but less than 2 weeks left so i doupt i'll have meat this year.

Attachments

Top Bottom