Got my first roll

• Thread starter the hairless one
  • Start date
T

the hairless one

picked up my first roll yest. and ran them to one hour. After a very impatient wait i picked them up and found i had 5 pics of the same curious little bunny and 1 pic of a deers a$$. I had quite a few blank photos but i am wondering if a limb i hadnt noticed may have been setting the cam off when the wind blows? Anyway i moved it to a spot i think will be alot better.

I will keep you posted!

rick

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Congrats on your first pics Hairless one. Can't wait until you get  them scanned up so we can see them.

T

the hairless one

got my second roll yest. and had 7 pics of the same bunny. I have to do something about this!

rick

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
It is always good to see that your cam works good. Keep up the work and you will see lot of deer also I bet. The fun is in the waiting for the processing of  film. Almost as much fun as waiting for that perfect shot . Good huntin this year.

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
I have a racoon that likes to waste my film, I'll trade you a racoon for a little bunnie!

T

the hairless one

i moved it to another spot that i think will be good also. I will keep you all posted.

rick

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
I'll trade a squirrel, two birds and a coon for your rabbit.HeHe My last roll had 10 pics of a squirrel three pics of birds one yotee and two of a coon and the rest false pics. Thats just part of it.I putting one of Brian's timers on it tonight.LOL

T

the hairless one

is the regent/mainstay sensor motion activated only?? I thought it was heat/motion but i have got pics of a limb and a tumbleweed.

rick

Top Bottom