Got pics but nobodys open....

Zeke

Reaction score
I got my 1st roll of film out of cam but nobodys open to get them developed! I CANT STAND IT!!!!!!!! Anybody know if anywhere(Walmarts,Eckerds,etc...) are opening later today??? I dont know if I can wait till tomorrow!!!
 I think maybe I got a deer(if there was still pics left on roll) When I went to check it after leaving my stand this morning, there were fresh tracks(maybe last nite) in the scrape I have it pointed at.. The suspense is killing me! Z

Rob

Reaction score
Well if you can't show us, then tell us what you think you might have gottem or were after.

Zeke

Reaction score
I have my cam pointed at a trail that the deer have been using to get to my corn pile. Plus, theres a scrape beyond the trail that had fresh tracks in it this morning.
 I do have a bunch of squirrels back there so I hope them little buggers didnt trip all the pics. I've also had some dogs coming thru the area,had it happen this morning while hunting. I wont go into details on that subject,if you know what I mean.If I get one of them on pics that will be good to take to the neighbors thru the woods.Next time it might not be a cam taking a shot.  
 I never did find a place to get pics developed but I will post pics tomorrow. I just hope that I got the shutter sealed off good.  Z

(Edited by Zeke at 10:32 pm on Dec. 25, 2001)

tdhunter

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I built two cams last week and took them to the in laws in N Louisiana over the holidays. I got a few pics but have to wait till tommorow to get em developed. I had one cam over a corn pile at my deer stand and Monday at noon, A momma and two young bobcats came in and fooled around for 30 min. right beside the cam and never stepped in front of it, Oh well! Maybe I'll have some deer pics, Out of four days hunting I never even saw a deer. Dog season is open and had some races come close by but not close enough. If I got any pics worth posting I will do so tommorow night. Aint this a great site!!

Top Bottom