Grate trailcam boxes!!

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Cheaper than dirt web site has water proof boxes that would be grate for trail cams. It's in there military surplus section and the item # is zwn-222 and it sells for $9.97. The box is metal with two clasp and water proof, it also has a handle on the end. The inside dementions are 9"L x 4.75 W x 2.5" D. It's called a special gear box and i just ordered two.If you want to check it out more here is there phone # 1-800-421-8047. They also have all kinds of ammo boxes for about $3.95

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Good find,  Thats a great looking box.  You'll have to mount the camera sideways though unless you can do a little innovative body work.  I wont take much

Dbworld

Reaction score
That is a good size.  they also have a flat 20mm ammo can 10x7x3 for $6.97 that would work well.  

The First Aid Kits that ****** sells are hard to beat though.

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
****** first aid boxes, where can i see or order one? does he have a site on here or a way to contact him? thanks, Mike

woodsman

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip ,thats all I use are ammo cans , I went to a military surplus  store, $10.00 for a 50cal box ,no sale for me that day .I still have one left to cut up for my next cam HEHE:toast-yellow:

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Joe, I like the idea of the ammo cans but i also want to keep the trail cam as small as possiable.
Keeping them small is better for hiding them around this neck of the woods.The ammo cans are grate but if someone wants it bad enough they will go home and get bolt cutters or a chaine saw. It's a real shame that there are so many jerks out there but we have more than our share.Mike

Latest Posts

Top Bottom