Gray Lodge #3

TealTumbler

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey I scored ressie #3 for Saturday the 22nd. Has anyone got this low before all I hear about are in the hundreds most of the time and rarely in the 20s or higher

JimBob

Reaction score
My number's bigger than yours!

Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quacker Wacker

Reaction score
Tumbler, congrats on your good ressie.  The only thing is that when they call numbers at Gray Lodge they don't do them one at a time, they call up to 20, up to 40,... and so you may be only number 20 out of the parking lot.  Still a good number though.  My son drew #16 on the opener this year, sure was nice getting the middle of a pond instead of a corner.  We hunted last weekend, there doesn't seem to be alot of birds, but they did seem to want to work.

Good Luck!

(Edited by Quacker Wacker at 7:38 pm on Dec. 10, 2001)

E A Hunt

Reaction score
No Wigintumbler Tealwackerofer Dang I forgot the rest of your past handles. Somebody help me.

But anyway. You sir are about the lowest.

So what do ya want now ?

Attaboy!!!!!! how bout a trophy ?  Maybe a medal or plaque ?  I'm the lowest certificate ?

Congrats anyway guy.

TealTumbler

Inactive
Reaction score
Thanks guys and no info needed on this hunt I have been here many times and thanks anyway but I knew that they go 1 thru 20 and so on. Yeah a plaque might be nice.

Whoadog

Reaction score
 Sorry guys but in my opinion a reservation at Gray Lodge means nothing except on opening day.  You can have number one and have a guy set up right next to you, all a low number means is you have to fight guys off longer.  I don't put in for ressies there because you can drive up and get in most all the time and if you go in not long before shoot time you don't have to worry about someone setting up next to you.

Brian

TealTumbler

Inactive
Reaction score
Yeah thats about right theres a spot I know on the East side that I know has been getting some shooting and I think it will be good because they are on islands and they are pretty spaced all you have to do is say i am here and they go on to the next island.

DuckDestroyer

Reaction score
No invite for E.A?

Did you all have a falling out?

Rumor had it you were both spotted near Redding picking berries together. Guess the honeymoon is over......

Toothpaste and a brush take care of plaque, Tealbumbler. Try it sometime.

E A Hunt

Reaction score
I got an invite from him awile back. I think it was on halloween and hunting on days like that might tick the little ones in the house off a bit so I had to decline.

He don't pick berries he grows berry plants! So that wern't us somebody sawed.

All out of plaques Wildfowl master so a trophy will have to do.

I'd like to hunt with him so I can learn how that works when Joe Blow is settin up on your spread. I've tried sayin " I'm over here " and that just attracts more fly's.

PLEASE THANK THE GUYS THAT SAY I'M OVER HERE FOR ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

Fubar

Reaction score
If I got a #3 for any refuge I wouldnt use it. I would frame it and save it to show to everyone.            Fubar

Speckmisser

Reaction score
I had #1 at Delevan on closing Saturday a year or so ago.  The guy at the check station asked, in all seriousness, if I wanted to keep the card after I checked in.  Being as the season is half gone and I haven't had another Delevan ressie, maybe I should've kept that one.

D Sea

Reaction score
Tumbler,

Believe it or not, each and every hunt day someone gets a reservation that low or lower.  Good luck on the 22nd.

MQ

Reaction score
I got a number 1 for Los Banos a year ago, but used the #10 for Sac I got instead. Ended up with a limit at Sac, so no second guessing there....

Fubar

Reaction score
After thinking about this, at this point I would frame ANY reservation I got. I am begining to think they lost my paperwork. What are the odds on getting NO reservations for the season?             Fubar

wmidbrook

Reaction score
I'm only at 1 ressie for Salt Slough (#3) and that was last Saturday--a few teal--not too shabby.

Anyway, I'm right in there with ya fubar....was wondering if my hunting mailman has been helping himself to any of mine....Salt Slough is the lowest demand place I put in for I'm sure.

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Hey, Fubar...

Is this like Keno, where if you manage to go without matching any numbers (getting any ressies for the season), you win?  Maybe a free robo-duck and #1 at Delevan on opening day?  heehee... or not.

CaRudeDogg

Reaction score
I finally got some back high numbers like 35 at SL and 67 for LB. sure seems like they are hard to get now days but atleast i have a couple so i know the mail is working

Greenhead

Reaction score
Three years ago, I drew #1 at Delevan for the pheasant opener. One pretty sight to see, and I've still got a photocopy hanging in my office.

CaRudeDogg

Reaction score
well according to the web site I have #3 for merced on the 29th. I finally got the one for the 9th on friday the 14th cant beat the US Mail.

Fubar

Reaction score
Speckmisser I am still batting zero. If I get one I will probably have a heart attack. I would blame it on the wife throwing them out but I dont have one.          Fubar

Latest Posts

Top Bottom