Gray Lodge Trailers

Swampy

Reaction score
    Got a question for you Gray Lodge hunters. How many of you tow your trailers up there and leave them? Have you had any problems with theft, damage, rodents, or?

Last year I saw a worn cabover camper with a missing side window. Took pictures of the hundreds of wasps and hornets that were camped in there. It also looked like some type of bird had taken up residence and left his calling card all over a sleeping bag. The bad part was when the guys showed up they had to sleep on the ground.  
    My brothers trailer had some wasps inside that we didn't know about. The four of us were inside with the little propane lamp going, doing our normal B.S.ing, when we noticed a huge shadow from one of them moving around. We look up and we see two or three more moving around on the walls. Seems our body heat plus that from the lamp had got them active. Then we got active! We spent the next hour laughing and jumping while we searched every possible hiding place. W D 40 works great on them. Now he duct tapes his door and vents shut. Seems to be working so far.  

duckhunter

Reaction score
 Had a trailer parked down there a couple years ago, never had any problems.  Never do leave anything worth while in there.  Did have a couple field mice in their, but that was the year it flooded real bad, so I think it was do to the flooding.  Finally got another trailer, it will be their this year.

Top Bottom