Gremlin Buck

cedar N sandy

Reaction score
stanman,
  Looks like the begginings of a fine rack. Question for you..... I just viewed your pics in your album at Mule's site and was wondering if the "big eared" Buck and the "Gremlin" Buck are the same deer. Was the "big eared" pic taken first? Keep the Canadian Bruiser pics comin'. You sure have bagged some awesome Bucks with your bow.
http://communities.msn.com/JessesTrailCamP...photoalbum.msnw

(Edited by cedar N sandy at 10:27 pm on June 7, 2001)

stanman

Reaction score
Hi Cedar & Sandy you are correct the deer with the big ears is the same buck the 2 pics are off the same roll taken between last sunday to wed. I have been lucky enough to get a few different bucks in that clearing.I hunted a tree about 50 yards east of that spot last fall and saw one of the widest racked bucks i have seen in this area in many years. I had two run ins with him last fall on this farm.The first time i had him at 16 yards but he held just outside my shooting window(he was upwind of me but i think he could sense the boogieman was around) i drew on him walking away and had a chance to shoot him from behind but i will not take a shot like that and risk wounding him.I saw him again the next day chasing a 6 point but i had some does get downwind of me and they busted me . So i hope to get him on film so i can show you guys he is a dandy buck. sorry to be so long winded.   Stan

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Nice buck Stanman, his antlers do make him look evil. Hope you get that big buck on film,

Top Bottom