Grizzlys

homer

Reaction score

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Homer,

first griz pics I think here, I was wondering who was going to get a griz on film. The last one I'm trying to figure out if the ear is pointing toward the cam or away. Almost a Tinhorn tonsil shot.

Wonder how you could get a griz to open up that manhole like in the hunting mag cover pics? Maybe put a board under the cam with sharp carpet tacks and when he hits it, WOW!!! and those huge jaws fly open and POOF!!

Timing would have to be perfect though.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Man, I'd need a volunteer to go get that camera after seeing that.......

gizz

Reaction score
That's cool homer!
Has he ever had a grizzly mess with his cam? I can't seem to keep them off mine anymore.

(Edited by gizz at 7:11 am on Dec. 14, 2001)

quackmaster

Reaction score
rub a little meat on the front of that cam, maybe he'll say cheese :smile-big-blue:

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm with Tinhorn I would definitely need a volunteer to go get that cam.  It would not be me.

The next person who found the camera and developed the film would probably have a picture of me running by with a grizzly on my tail.

Brian

Fubar

Reaction score
I am with you guys. I would be nervous going to get the film. Hey Jesse, you wanna check my game cam for me?                 Fubar

homer

Reaction score
well, he only shot one roll of film so far maybe after developing the first roll he never went back for his camera. would you? No his camera is set about 1 1/2 hours from home so he only got out once before the snow started to fly. We'll have to wait till spring to see some more bear pictures.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom