GSP Pups Available/Field Champion Bloodlines

HPGSP

We currently have German Shorthaired Pointer pups available. Our Jax x Cali breeding is a repeat breeding that produced a conistent litter of quality field dogs in the past. These are the type of pups that can become your next hard hunting companion or field competition dog if that is what your are after. This breeding also produces very attractive pups. Both of these dogs have numerous field champions in their pedigree. Pups were whelped on 04/04/13 and we are currently accepting deposits for order of selection. call for more information (951)928-5059.

DuckFever

I have a male out of last year's Cali x Jax litter, named Rowdy. Some of the most prey drive I've seen in a dog. Very hard-charging, hunt all-day type of dog (I hunt lots of chukar) with lots of intelligence in the field. He retrieves naturally and was pointing wild birds at 6 months old. I successfully hunted 8 different species of upland birds with him, as well as waterfowl. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Here are some pictures of his first season:

Dusky Grouse.jpgIMG_0085.jpgIMG_0161.jpgPC150082.jpgchukar snow.jpgIMG_0234.jpgIMG_0386.jpgIMG_0385.jpgIMG_0374.jpgIMG_0383.jpg

Last edited:

Top Bottom