GSP Pups - FC Trublu's Ace in The Hole/ Mischievous Magnum Molly

parcours

Hello All,
I have a litter of pups currently on the ground, 3 males and 3 females. As you can see from their Pedigrees (FC Trueblu's Ace in The Hole and Mischievous Magnum Molly), They come from a long line of National Field Champions, Field Champions, and Regional Field Champions. These pups will hunt or compete in the games with the best of them! Either Field Trials, NSTRA, BDC, etc. But above all, they Will HUNT! They, like their parents will have excellent noses, natural abilities, and above all trainability!!
Currently Ace is being campaigned here on the west coast and than will head out to the Nationals, Molly is a Hunting machine, and will go all day. If she were to compete, she would definitely be competing as a big Gun Dog (AKC) or Shooting Dog (American Field).
Only 6 pups are available @ $600.00 each. They have been docked and dew clawed, wormed, and also will have their first set of puppy shots and ready to go to their new homes. I will be taking deposits and picking will be in order of deposits received, pups will be available for pick up on the weekend of October 11, 2014.

Molly:

Ace:

http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/3genview.php?id=5758

Last edited:

parcours

3 females sold. Males are still looking to be your next hunting partner. They are 4 weeks today. I'll update with new pics.

Gneiss Dog

These are some real nice pups!!! If your thinking of a new hunting partner you should definitely check this litter out. Both parents are great bird dogs with strong noses and lots of style...

parcours

2 Males Left

Hey guys/gals, I have two Males from Molly/Ace litter.

Everyone that 's come byand seen them run/play has bought one... 12 o'clock tails, great temperament. Pups are really nice.And great hunting stock.

Here's the last 2 males at 8 weeks.

takeem

Great pics! I've got mollys brother, Scout. These dogs will not only hunt all day for quail and chuckar, but also retrieve your ducks for you. My dog Scout has over 150 ducks, and 5 snows to his credit each of the last two seasons. Putting that great nose to work chasing down everything we drop. Great members of the family too! Can't wait to pick up my little girl and start her training.

the sculpin

I picked up "Willy" Tuesday night and I could not be happier, these are puppies done right, well socialized, healthy, happy pups that have been very well cared for. Felt like I took away a member of their family. I can't wait to see what he grows into.

Top Bottom