Guess we will all have to vote for Hillary!

Common Sense

Reaction score
A Mexican senator just proposed a bill to invalidate all treaties with the USA should Trump be elected. That means all of California, Texas. and a bunch more of the USA will return to Mexican ownership. I gotta go practice my Spanish!!!!!!

solus

Reaction score
Screw that. Plus those werent treaties. Guess we are gonna go to war with mexico...

MariotheBarber

Reaction score
I'm half mexican, but Im fully American.... I don't see what Mexico could do to hurt the USA.. Stop exporting Tequila to us?

MariotheBarber

Reaction score
Well we already have beautiful Mexican women here, and cheap switchblades and fireworks...

henmar77

Reaction score
I'm half mexican, but Im fully American.... I don't see what Mexico could do to hurt the USA.. Stop exporting Tequila to us?
You may feel that way about being american, but there are plenty that dont so the war may start from the inside out. Mexico's solders are already here! lol

dustin ray

Reaction score
#buildthewall
#hillaryforprison
#votefortrump
The dems are getting nervous the Trump landslide is coming and Hillary is going to jail

TheGDog

Reaction score
Well we already have beautiful Mexican women here, and cheap switchblades and fireworks...

BUAAHAHAHAAA....!!! You just brought me back to my childhood man! My GrandMa had a small place in Ensenada as a kid. I spent every summer down there from like 4-9yo.

You forgot Panaderias, and Carnicerias and...and...and...

Man... I don't how much experimenting with fireworks I did down there.

Remember those switchblade combs! HA!

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
We are not as stupid as the Media and Hilary thinks the People are, she is not that far ahead as their BS poles are showing and we can see the urgency the Hilary folks are trying to Smear and discredit Trump! If she had it in the bag there would not be all this BS, shes worried, her camp is worried and I thing big things will happen for Trump soon

Top Bottom