Gun Owners Action League

DLuke

Reaction score
Yikes...that one sounds scary, but I know it doesn't happen...at least in my buddies case. Halloween 1999 he flipped his truck and was found guilty of OUI here in MA. Just renewed FID in the last six months. The scary part, though, is that it is THERE to be enforced IF they want to. The laws are there already for when they decide to tighten up a bit.... DL

Quilly

Reaction score
i am already a proud member of goal for 3 years now. but where would the guns go if that did happen??

not to the police office..LOL. i would just send them over to my names name until then.

I THINK IT IS TIME TO STAND UP AND VOICE OUR OPINIONS AND GET THESE SILLY LAWS FIXED..
i am already looking into moving to N.H. and just drivivng to MA. to still work.

JRH

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys see what happens if you drive and drink.... I care more about my gun permit than my drivers license..... glad to see you belong to Gun Owners Action League ... Quilly... very smart. Look around the rest of the G.O.A.L. site, very informative.
I vote for pro-gun politicains which are mostly the Republicans. I don't care what else they are saying, only their stance on gun control. If guns are outlawed only the outlaws will have guns !!! So there you go guys.

Top Bottom