Gun Room Supreme

dhall61

Reaction score
Dear Santa, here is my dream home..............
[attachment=51396:GunRoom.jpg]
[attachment=51397:GunRoom2.jpg]
[attachment=51398:GunRoom3.jpg]
[attachment=51399:GunRoom4.jpg]

Attachments

Drayton

Reaction score
I'll keep these photos handy for the "...how many guns do you need?" discussion.

BTW...where is the hunting gun room?

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
I'm sure this guy appreciates a picture of his house and gun room streaking across the internet begging to be identified and later violated.

Is that a wooden stocked M-16/AR-15 I'm seeing? Wow.

This guy is my new hero. He even puts lounge chairs in his gun room. I wonder what's on the wall that the chairs face.

Common Sense

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BelchFire @ Apr 24 2008, 06:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This guy is my new hero. He even puts lounge chairs in his gun room. I wonder what's on the wall that the chairs face.[/b]

That's where I put a picture of my dear old mother.

tmoniz

Banned
Reaction score
I have a friend nearby that has a big game gun vault behind a flag stone hearth similar to that.
Up on top of the hearth is a fully mounted Big Horn he got in the Kelsos and a fully mounted mountain lion he got in Nevada many years ago.
The mounts of all the game he has taken all over the world are amazing.
Must be nice.

Big_C

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BelchFire @ Apr 24 2008, 06:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
He even puts lounge chairs in his gun room. I wonder what's on the wall that the chairs face.[/b]
That's exactly what I was wondering. An underground firing range would be appropriate.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom