Gunbroker purchase?

Smithb9841

Reaction score
Has anyone ever ordered a gun off gun broker? I found a rifle for a really good
price from an FFL in another state. It seems simple enough have it shipped to a local FFL do my background and be good..

but thenI remembered this is California so I better ask and make sure there aren’t any other hoops to jump through. Please let me know if you have any experience with this type of transaction. If not I’ll call my
loval gun shop on Tuesday when they open back up

dthome

Reaction score
I’ve used gunbroker without problems. Just be sure to communicate with your local FFL holder before you make the purchase. They must accept the gun and hold it for 10 days before you pick it up. And find out how much they charge. Good luck.

Brnsvllyjohn

Reaction score
There are times that the amount the local shop charges is enough to be a deal breaker for me. Make sure you check around and find out all of the charges in advance.

Smithb9841

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. It should be this simple but then I remember we live in California so it’s never that simple. Really surprised California hasn’t added another step to make it harder

Thanks for the tip John I’ll make sure to get a list of fees and make sure it’s worth it

Top Bottom