Halloween Hunting

Cazador Suerte II

Reaction score
Heard that the boys down at the Wister area shot pretty well on Wednesday, although there was some wind around to help things out.

How did the rest of us do??

tuledoghollywood

Reaction score
slow at delevan only fired 3 shots conected on 2 of the on a pair of mallards  nothing flying after 7:00am..im taking a week off

d trees

Reaction score
hey cazador had three buds shoot there weds, 12 birds between em not sure on the total bag but remember hom saying three spoons. And the wind helped em out alott, D

O

outdoorsman

Dad shot blind in Gustine w/ buddy.  5 birds= sprig,3 teal,widgon. I'm going striper fish'n this weekend ,let the ducks work down a little.  ps- "YES", the gun will be in the boat.

Megadeth

Reaction score
The birds were mostly locals with a few northeerns mixed in,which normally m,akes for decent shooting. I left with five nice big birds. Two drake woodies,wigeon, and the fattest pair of mallards I've seen in 3 weeks. The paqir hopped the levee and got caught approx 15 yards over my head with the paddlers down! What a beautiful sight. I first pulled on the drake and toppled him,when she hit the brakes to cup in. Need I say more. Hey Riley, those Estate loads work perfectly.3"1's.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom