HAMILTOE HELP

MONSTERBUCKT

Reaction score
HAMILTOE,I AM ASKING THESE QUESTIONS IN THE FORUM INSTEAD OF E MAIL JUST IN CASE ANYONE ELSE MIGHT HAVE THE SAME.I JUST RECIEVED MY ORDER FROM YOU(FAST SERVICE-AWSOME PRODUCT) AND WAS WONDERING ABOUT A COUPLE THINGS.FORST,CAN I DISMOUNT THE POWER SWITCH AND MOUNT IT ON MY BOX.SECOND,WILL THE LED BE ON ALL THE TIME WHEN THE POWER IS SWITCHED ON.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I COULD USE A DPDT SWITCH AND HAVE THE SHUTTER WIRES ON ONE SIDE AND THE LED ON THE OTHER WHERE   ONE OR THE OTHER WAS ON OR OFF AT A TIME.LAST,COULD YOU USE 4 SEPERATE SPST SWITCHES MOUNTED ON MY BOX WIRED INSTEAD OF THE LITTLE SWITCH TO CONTROL THE PIC DELAY.SORRY FOR ALL THE DUMB QUESTIONS BUT PRETTY MUCH ELECTRONIC DUMB.THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND EVERYONE ELSES ON JHP.

hamiltoe

Reaction score
MONSTERBUCKT,
It won't hurt anything to move the power switch. Just make sure you don't mix up the common and +V.  If you do, the IC's will get smoked.  Yes, the LED will be on all of the time (only when motion is detected).  You should be able to mount a DPDT switch to do what you want with the camera shutter inhibit switch and LED.  Just be careful not to cross the wires.  Yes, you could use 4 separate SPST switches for the time delay.  You might want to look at using rotary type switch, so that at least one is selected all of the time.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom