Hamilton Hunt

bpnclark

Banned
Reaction score
My brother and his friends finished a hunt with Larry Hamilton on Sunday. I was shocked to hear they did not see any pigs. He said they were taken to a piece of property that was supposed to be 3000-4000 acres. He said they drove the whole property in 10 min. No water – no sign – no animals.

He wanted his money back when he heard about Larry Hamilton on JHO. His friends wanted to give it a shot.

Websites like this are great. Getting the word out can save others from wasting their money.

bpnclark

Banned
Reaction score
No. Since they spent the weekend on the property I don’t think he can even ask for it back now.

He never met Larry, and has left messages for Larry to call him back. Surprisingly, Larry hasn’t returned any phone calls.

Killzone

Reaction score
YOU mean not suprisingly!!!!!!!!!!!!! get rid if that scammer, he almost got my money, he never answers his phone cause too many people are after him.

bpnclark

Banned
Reaction score
QUOTE (Lurediver @ Apr 28 2008, 02:08 PM)

How was he warned?
I told him and showed him all the postings here. He wanted out but his friends wanted to take a chance. So they all learned a $300 lesson.

PORCH

Reaction score
bpnclark is sayimg that his brother was warned, I believe.

sidepass

Reaction score
Responded to an ad in the Chronicle about 3 years ago, sent him a check and then had second thoughts and put a stop on the check.Pissed him off, said he had bought some water tanks with the money he was expecting from me. Close one for sure, I would have hunted him down and made him pay one way or another.

sidepass

HOGHUNTER714

Reaction score
I made the "$300" dollar mistake a few years back. My buddy did pull a small meat pig off one of the propertys Larry took us to, but it was "Well traveled" as far as hunters go. Its amazing how much Larry bugs ya via phone calls when he thinks your gonna sign up for one of his memberships, but once he has your money, I wouldnt count on gettin a callback.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
I wonder why the DFG doesn't have a "plainclothes" officer call, set up a hunt, and bust this joker in the chops when he crosses the line.

As for call backs, you can always call as if you're a new party, and give him a number he wouldn't recognize. He should call you back thinking you're a new sucker, and then you could lay into him verbally. At the very least you could ask him to fess up to his shenanigans.

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
ya know Belch I, just have to tell you this. And I know that it is completley off topic, but I laugh everythime I see the picture of you son with the caption, I speak fluent "vise-grip."

BrysonHesperiaResort

Reaction score
Everybody who has a formal complaint on Larry Hamilton...

[attachment=51503:complain...Hamilton.doc]

Please send this form to:
Warden John Foster
PO Box 237
Lockwood, CA 93932

Send copies, keep the original ... send one to Larry Hamilton as well... give him a chance to give your money back.

Warden Foster will be in charge of these complaints. Thank you Warden Foster.

Attachments

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom