Happy "B" Day

calfowler

Reaction score
Was scrolling on the forum front page and saw that it was two of the Forums best contributors Birthday Day. HAPPY B DAY to "The Widgnwhacker" and GB Jack. I have never met either one but I always look forward to there input and advise. May the waterfowl gods give you a special present (Bling Bling) this fall and another great waterfowl season. GB Jack, could you find it in your heart to let a few of those Honkers past, so us poor folks down south can get in some shooting. Calfowler
P.S. I will change the way I spell widgeon when the "Widgnwhacker" changes his name.

widgnwhacker

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (calfowler @ Aug 3 2006, 05:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Was scrolling on the forum front page and saw that it was two of the Forums best contributors Birthday Day. HAPPY B DAY to "The Widgnwhacker" and GB Jack. I have never met either one but I always look forward to there input and advise. May the waterfowl gods give you a special present (Bling Bling) this fall and another great waterfowl season. GB Jack, could you find it in your heart to let a few of those Honkers past, so us poor folks down south can get in some shooting. Calfowler
P.S. I will change the way I spell widgeon when the "Widgnwhacker" changes his name.[/b]

Thanks for the birthday and bling bling wishes
But the Whacker-O-Widgeon will not change the way he spells Widgeon either and the screename will remain the same

You know some people just don't get it, either way is correct and as long as you know what they are it don't matter what you call them, Robbers, Baldies, Whistlers,Wigeon, Widgeon yada yada yada.

d trees

Reaction score
Happy Birthday you old coot
your buddy ,d

Top Bottom