Happy Birthday to Me!

inchr48

My great Wife bought me a Ruger Blackhawk Bisley Hunter in 44 mag.

Cabela's Glendale, AZ will transfer it to the Hammond, IN store, and I'll pick it up there when I get home.

KTKT70

sweet. you are very lucky to get such a nice b-day gift. Happy birthday buddy. What day is your day? My birthday is tomorrow 11-12

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Sa-WEET! Happy Birthday, buddy! Tell Mrs. Inchr that if she ever decides to go Mormon, I'll be submitting an application. :wink:

KTKT70

Me too!

(But I probably have wrinkles as old as you.)
lol. I know 37 is still young but the whole fatherhood thing has me feeling a bit older at times. I will see how I feel tomorrow after a nice steep clime down to the mighty kern river and back. Got to try for my birthday catfish. you can always find me at the catfish hole on nov. 12th

inchr48

Aw man- nice present!! The little woman is DEFINITELY a 'keeper'!!

Happy Birthday my friend-
True Dat! It only took me 32 years to train her.:wavin hello: I wish I was in a Whitetail stand today. The rut usually gets going around my B-day. I'll be sitting on a plane, ready to be home, on the road since last Thursday.

cjack

True Dat! It only took me 32 years to train her.:wavin hello: I wish I was in a Whitetail stand today. The rut usually gets going around my B-day. I'll be sitting on a plane, ready to be home, on the road since last Thursday.
On the road on your birthday....bummer. Nice gift from wifey now get out there and gather some venison for the freezer. Happy birthday inchr!!!!

inchr48

On the road on your birthday....bummer. Nice gift from wifey now get out there and gather some venison for the freezer. Happy birthday inchr!!!!
Firearms season for Whitetail opens this weekend, so I can carry a pistol and my bow. It's my favorite way to hunt deer now.

Top Bottom