Have You Ever Forgotten

gtk

Reaction score
Went to the farm today to check my cameras... The one camera that always produces pic's, only had 2 taken ??  Got to looking at it, and I have forgot to turn it back on after checking it last week... :bounce-red-fire: !!!!!!!!!!

Man, I hate that......  Fresh deer sign all around it to.!!

gizz

Reaction score
done it many a time.....too many to brag about honestly. I went with my brother to set up his first cam (i built it so I new best, Right?). Well 2 weeks later he brought it back and said it wasn't working. I turned on the switch and.........

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
I've never forgotten to turn it on but, my mind plays evil tricks on me.....after I set it up and go home later in the evening when I'm laying in bed just about to fall asleep I start thinking to myself......did I remember to turn it on?????  Doh! I hate when I do that!!!!

hamiltoe

Reaction score
Here's what I do:

I put a switch on the outside of the unit that opens the shutter triggering circuit.  Then I try my best to keep the camera on all of the time.  I use the switch to activate/deactivate the camera.  It seems to work well for me....

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
Put two cameras out where I hunt.  Forgot to turn the one on and forgot to plug the camera into the sensor on the other.  

I always wave my hand in front of it now to fire off a test pic before I leave.

Todd

jayber

Reaction score
I haven't forgot to activate the system yet, but my friend did once.  So when he checked the camera that time he makes sure he flips the external switch up, right?  Well, he comes back a week later and the switch is back down.  It did have 4 pics taken on the camera though, so it must have been a critter (?).

Stickbow

Reaction score
Well, you can be sure if I did I'd also FORGET to mention it to anyone!!!  lol!!

Call me paranoid if you want, but since most of my cameras are put in fairly remote areas for better pics and less human intrusion, I ALWAYS do a "walk thru" first with just the LED light on (showing my beam coverage) and then a "live" test with unit on just to make double sure she goes "FLASH"!.

I've got a great collection of pics showing me walking in the woods....my wife says THAT I'm probably be the "Biggest Ol' Buck" I'll ever get a picture of!!!  (Ha, ha!!)

Fubar

Reaction score
Stickbow  I have some pics of a guy who was quail huntin. He kept walking back and forth to make the camera flash. It took him a while to figure it out. I am lucky he didnt take the camera. Sometimes people can make funny pics too.             Fubar

Stickbow

Reaction score
Fubar,

I didn't know they allowed quail hunting at the "asylum"!!

Kind of scary when you think about it...this guy was walking around with a GUN!! He was probably saying to himself:

"Gee, I'd sure like to steal that camera, but if I do the guy will know it was me when he develops the film, so I better not"!

DUH!!!!!!!!!!  (Think about it!)  8^ )  -LMAO!!!

Top Bottom