He who is with out sin...

leftyhunter

Reaction score
I am surprised no one has mentioned Sanford. If a Dem had did what Sanford had done it would no doubt get some response. I know Sanford is a family guy but so was Clinton and fellow Repub Congressmen Livingstone and Sanford ripped into both of them so if Sanford is feeling some heat it could not happen to a nicer guy.

Maybe Repubs should give the family values idea a rest. I don't have a problem with adultery if its between two adults and yes Dems commit their share but at least they don't complain so much when Repubs do it has well. I don't know what Repubs mean by family values when in Calif they are not willing to bring our tax's on oil extraction in line with other states so working class kids can get health insurance for fear that the oil companies will take their oil fields to another state.

Maybe Repubs and Dems should go back to the 1960's when they had an informal truce where nobody dropped a dime on a fellow pol doing the dirty deed.

Leftyhunter

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Muwaaaaaaaaaaahhha. A leftist pointing the finger at the rhinos. Both sides make me ill with their lies, affairs and supposed morals.

What's even worse is when one sides tries to make the other out as being bigger creeps:lol bashing sign:

easymoney

Reaction score
A scumbag is a scumbag, no matter what color the stripes..
Maybe all politicians should go back and live by the rules they swore to uphold.
Sanford is just the latest in a long line of sorry losers who had it all (too much maybe) and threw it all away because he couldn't keep a leash on mr weazel. At least he had the sense to not drag his already shamed wife up on stage to defend his foolish behavior in an attempt to save his stupid ass.

Coues

Reaction score
The lefties end up re-electing their scandalous candidates.

Marion Berry got caught smoking crack with his crack ho girlfriend and STILL got re-elected.

Ted Kennedy KILLED his girlfriend and has been living on the public dime for 40 fricken years.

Barney "Hide the" Frank's live in boy toy was running a boy toy for sale business in their house..still living on the Gov't payroll and in charge of finance.

Feinstein directed billions in stimulus money to husbands business....still in Congress.

Mr Clinton lied to grand jury...still a hero to many and making a KILLING on the speech circuit.

Mrs Clinton was caught with Vince Foster's personal and private files in her office after many months them "missing"....she's secretary of state.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
I don't think you'll find anyone here defending him. He's like all politicians in that regard. There seems to be something about politics and cheating on one's spouse. Despicable in my own words.

You wanna play the democrat/republican scrap? Start by defending this.......

Mntngoat

Reaction score
I don't know what Repubs mean by family values when in Calif they are not willing to bring our tax's on oil extraction in line with other states so working class kids can get health insurance for fear that the oil companies will take their oil fields to another state.

Leftyhunter
Whats family values have to do with taxes on oil?

ML

Coues

Reaction score
How many working class families have insurance because of the jobs provided by these oil jobs?

STEVE IN SOCAL

Reaction score
These responses are a full 180 degrees different than Leftyhunters left wing buddies. They all defended Clinton. We call it like it is...THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIBS AND NEOCONS...PERIOD!

leftyhunter

Reaction score
My point is neither party should talk about personal moral values because they both violate them. Sen Vitter from La got reelected despite cavorting with whores :rotflmao: Ginrich cheated on multiple wives and he is a conservative hero. If someone votes Repub 60% or more of the time they are not Rinos they are Repubs. If Repubs don't like abortion then somehow money has to be raised to purchase healthinsuance for poor kids unless Repubs say its fine for kids not to have health insurance at in order to benefit wealthy oil companies.

Leftyhunter

Common Sense

Reaction score
If Repubs don't like abortion then somehow money has to be raised to purchase healthinsuance for poor kids

Is that a fact or an opinion? Why?

Where in the Constitution does it say all people are entitled to "healthinsuance"? Is it some inalienable right I don't know about?

Coues

Reaction score
Insurance or death. that's the only option for kids huh? Nice!

Z-man

Reaction score
Maybe Repubs should give the family values idea a rest. I don't have a problem with adultery if its between two adults...

Leftyhunter
So if one of the adults was your 18 yr old daughter, you'd be cool with it?? or if it was your son in law cheating on your daughter you'd be cool with that??

And if California was that concerned with their burdened health care system, they should start checking for legal documentation.

troll

Reaction score
He should resign. Period. He held Clinton to a high standard, he should hold himself to the same high standard. Resign.

Common Sense

Reaction score
if California was that concerned with their burdened health care system, they should start checking for legal documentation.

The people of CA actually voted a few years ago to do just that; but the courts said it was un-constitutional. ???????????????????????

acousticmood

Reaction score
Lefty - how can you be "allright" with adultery? So a marriage vow means nothing?

And just becuase people can't live up to ideals of good morals, that speaks more to the weeknes of people - not the wisdom of the morals.

Caviel

Reaction score
1) Don't forget the Mayor of Detroit Kwame Kilpatrick and his scandal.
2) Governor of New York Eliot Spitzer and the adultery he committed.
3) John Edwards and the adultery he committed.
4) The William Jefferson freezer scandal in Louisiana
5) We all remember Governor Blaegovich from Illinois

The corruption within the democratic has become so constant i tell this joke to my friends....

What can you almost always expect from a democrat politician?
Higher Taxes and adultery :mooning:

Sodhunter

Reaction score
Maybe Repubs should give the family values idea a rest. I don't have a problem with adultery if its between two adults and yes Dems commit their share but at least they don't complain so much when Repubs do it has well.
Leftyhunter
Family values translates into all "values". If a man can not be trusted by his own wife, I can not trust him. You do not have a problem with a man cheating on his wife, I do. Both sides of the aisle are occupied by some scumbags. Put up a list of adulterers or thieves or murderers that have been re-elected by their party and you will see which side cares more about integrity and morals the most. I am far from being proud of my party. I am more disgusted by the other party. I am even more disgusted that the country as a whole is starting to not care about morals and integrity. It will be our demise.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Adultery, closest homosexual, etc opens you up to blackmail. The mob had pics of Hoover in dresses they held over his head.

I'm ashamed of the cretins who run our gubmint.

Top Bottom