Heading for the hills

JoelM

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I haven't been here that long. Long enough to make a few camera's and friends. I have said thanks before but I don't think I can say it enough. Thanks to everyone for all the great help. My job is coming to an end so I doubt I will be around much longer. Maybe a week. I don't have internet access from home.

I just wanted to say thanks again for all the help.

This is a great site don't let it change or slip away.

Thanks

Joel

MBullism

Reaction score
You'll be back...  (I'd find a way...)  Gotta get another job now, right?

Good luck during your vacation, LOL.

chili

Reaction score
Take care Joel. Thanks for your contributions. Don't forget your password. Surely there's a library with internet access where your going.

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Take care JoelM.

Check back when you can who knows what we will come up with next.

Ya'll come back now ya here!

:wavin:

Gun Docc

Reaction score
JoelM ,

sorry to hear about your leaving us but hope you'll come back and visit sometime

we'll keep your spot by the fire , so come back anytime you can from wherever you find a connection to the internet

good luck,

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Good luck Joel. You will find another computor to contact us im sure. Be careful where ever you go and take care. Mike

bat

Reaction score
See you Joel, hope you have a very successful future.  Good luck with the "new" habit...(camming) and also hope you have a good hunting season this year!  bat

Constitutionalist

Reaction score
Joel,

Don't give me that "heading to the hills" and "don't have internet access at home" stuff!

Satellite Internet Access, Bud.

Get all the information now, while you still have the landline access, and get things hooked up when you get home.

Good Luck,

Eric

gizz

Reaction score
Hey Joel, I live in the hills but I also have 2-way satellite. It's very fast on the incoming end and kinda slow on the upload side but it beat the heck out of no access. It doesn't require a phone line - just a 'puter and electricity. Pretty much gets set up the same as satellite TV but needs done by an installer because it has a microwave and you don't want to flood someone else's satellite with Network traffic!.

http://www.starband.net

Good Luck whatever you decide!
gizz

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Good luck Joel on the job hunt. Sat access is one way to get back in here.

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 find cheap PC dont take much to visit,im sure you will get to come back soon,so do save your info for future visits.Good luck on a new job!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom