Hello from High Desert

hoffroad

Reaction score
Hey there, new to this forum and semi new to hunting in california. Deer/Rifle in D14 this year. Any info would be appreciated. Or if anybody wanted to join up that would be great

thanks
Paul

Reaction score
Hey there, new to this forum and semi new to hunting in california. Deer/Rifle in D14 this year. Any info would be appreciated. Or if anybody wanted to join up that would be great

thanks
Paul
How you doing. I live just down the hill from ya. Extremely new to the hunt game so might not be much use as far as experience. I have another buddy also brand new but we are always open to meeting up and hopefully increasing everybody’s chance. We have opposite schedules so makes it even more difficult but hit me up if interested trying it out.

OPAH

Reaction score
I am down the hill also, Hunted D14 for many years, but not any more.
I could steer you both in a good direction,

OPAH

Reaction score
You 3 should hook up, I have sent some pretty good D14 info to recless240 (Victor) last night

Reaction score
Awesome man I will reach out see if I get respond. I have a co worker that him his wife and son just came out of d14 with some nice bucks this year

OPAH

Reaction score
Have them over for some BBQ and Beer and a nice chat on their
Success !
Maybe the will share some info, There's nothing like meat on the plate to know the info is first rate !

Top Bottom