Hello.....I'm a newbie here.

fireguy52

Reaction score
Hey everyone,...I'm new to this place but I think it's going to be enjoyable. I'm from N. Alabama.....a fulltime firefighter, a Lt. with the city dept., been at it over 20 years. I'm also a hog and bear hunter. I hunt deer too, but hog hunting with dogs is my true love. I look forward to being a positive member of this forum and thanks for allowing me to join!

Neal

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome Neal! We're looking forward to hearing your hog/dog stories.

And my personal appreciation for your firefighting service!

superduty

Reaction score
Welcome and looking forward to your future posts. I've done some whitetail hunting out of Decatur. Pretty country there.

fireguy52

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, it's much appreciated. I look forward to being a part as best I can. After over 30 years of chasing bear and hog with dogs, I do have a few tales from the chase. I might add that I just got married a couple of weeks ago,.....yep....I found a woman that loves the outdoors almost as much as I do. She has fallen in love with hog hunting and actually killed here first hog this last Jan......with a knife....yep....the dogs caught about a 70 lb. hog and she dispatched it with the knide I had bought her last year. She was so excited she couldn't contain herself and I was truly proud of her. She is now a full-fledged hog hunter and has been accepted by my buddies as one of the crew. I'll post some pics of our success this season soon as I get a chance and figure out how. I think we would up with a total of 59 hogs for our hunting in south GA. Thanks again for the welcome and I'm proud to serve the public as a firefighter, but I must confess I'm looking forward to retirement......still have a lot I want to do and see.

Neal

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
Can't wait for the stories and congrats on the recent Wedding!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome fireguy52. Congrats on gettin hitched.

Gomer76825

Reaction score
Welcome, thanks for sharing the story about your wife knifing the hog. She is a braver soul than I.

Top Bottom