Hello, I'm Roy t, ol marine bout 60, like to be retired, but still workin, kids raised up. lookin for tips huntin c tag near DORRIS CA. --

canamrider07

Don't worry Roy, learning the "JHO secret handshake" on what to do, what not to do, etc., is not easy...I still don't get it........but keep trying, someone is bound to help.........

Roy t

Don't worry Roy, learning the "JHO secret handshake" on what to do, what not to do, etc., is not easy...I still don't get it........but keep trying, someone is bound to help.........
Thanx,. Trying to navigate with my phone, just looking for tips on an area I'm heading to. I've been hunting deer for a lot of years. I read your story about the guy you took to get a mule deer. Pretty selfless of ya, I don't think he oughta with you anymore. Thanks for the reply and welcome.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Canam I thought u weโ€™re going to tell him what the secret hand shake was๐ŸคžโœŒ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ŠโœŠ๐Ÿ’ช......lol
Roy, one thing Iโ€™d o want to say is thank u for your service u ol Marine, appreciate u standing up for our freedom definitely something I am sure u r proud of your county..God Bless America for people like u (y)......tra

Roy t

Canam I thought u weโ€™re going to tell him what the secret hand shake was๐ŸคžโœŒ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ŠโœŠ๐Ÿ’ช......lol
Roy, one thing Iโ€™d o want to say is thank u for your service u ol Marine, appreciate u standing up for our freedom definitely something I am sure u r proud of your county..God Bless America for people like u (y)......tra
Made a deal with a friend mine that's a Native American the other day... He shook my hand where you each grab the wrist, he noted that is the original Indian handshake, quoted by a real Indian. God bless Amerca.

Top Bottom