Hello!

Perkster

Reaction score
Hello all!

Just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. My names Perry, I'm 32 and live in Gervais, Oregon. (Just south of Portland).

I've really enjoyed reading the old posts on the whitetail and blacktail pages, you guys are a wealth of info!  I do a lot of blacktail hunting in the Willamette unit here in Oregon, mostly BLM properties sandwiched between national forests and farmlands.

Anyone else hunt N. Oregon?

Nice to meet ya'all!

-Perk

Hook

Reaction score
Perkster, Welcome to Jesse's Hunting Page, There are a bunch of great people here. I know there are several members here from your neck of the woods too. I look forward to hearing about the hunting in Oregon.

StringShooter

Reaction score
Welcome to JHP!

I can't help you much with hunting in Oregon but any talk about deer hunting is allways welcome. There are people from all over the USA to answer your questions.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Perkster, I cannot help you with left coast hunting, but I can welcome you aboard.

Great bunch of folks around here.

Welcome.

Tominator

Reaction score
Let me join the welcome wagon as well!
Tominator

FTTPOW

Reaction score
Welcome, Perkster. I've never been to Oregon yet, but I'm sure you'll be hearing from some that have soon. Quite a wide range of diversity on this sight.

Thonzberry

Reaction score
Perkster, Welcome to Jesse's. Lots of great peeps and info here. Have fun and good Luck.:wavin:

Perkster

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

BTW, I've posted some info on free aerial photos in the Blacktail forum. I have a question on board ettiquite (sp?).  Should I post the entire message on both whitetail and blacktail boards, or just make a reference to the post if I think it might be valuable to both?

Thanks,

Perk

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Perkster,

That's considerate of you to ask about the board etiquette.  I can't say that there's an absolute right or wrong on Jesse's list, because I've seen lots of both.  Personally, I'd recommend just referencing the other post.  Most of the guys here are back and forth between all the forums anyway.  On the other hand, I doubt anyone would be too offended if you cross-posted.

Cdad

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Perkster. I have never hunted out your way, I almost hunted Montana this Fall, but I had to have 2 back surgeries this Spring and then early Summer so $$ got too tight. I have never joined any forums or chat or anything like that, but this one is REALLY GREAT!!!  We can all learn something new, to help us become better hunters.

Jon Bain

Reaction score
Howdy and welcome.  As an FYI, if I slip up and type "yall" in a reply to you it just means "you all".

Welcome aboard.

woodseye

Reaction score
Welcome to JHP Perk! Tell us about hunting in your neck of the woods some. I'm at the opposite end of the country and would like to hear what its like over there.

woods

shadow

Reaction score
Welcome to JHP.  I know you'll love this site as much as I do.  Lot's of great and talented people talking about any and everything and always getting help with any problems.

(Edited by shadow at 1:57 pm on Aug. 18, 2002)

coyote170

Reaction score
Welcome Perk usta live in Portland when I drove for CF
located in the midwest now I miss the Clackamas river!:roll-eyes-green:

JohnsIslandBoy

Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

Look forward to hearing some of your tales about yalls deer hunts up that way.

Top Bottom