hello

d trees

Reaction score
hello from so cal , tight lines & hot barrels. d

Fubar

Reaction score
d trees  You are a fisherman too? I love to fish fresh and saltwater. Love it all. My favorite saltwater fish to catch are yellowtail, calico bass, and albacore.             Fubar

d trees

Reaction score
ooh yeah have been fishing in the ocean since 8 years old I am know 33 and have held a captains lic for 8 years . curently a student trying to get in the telecomm industry . my favorite fish would have to be White sea bass  or as we call em the King. d

Thonzberry

Reaction score
d trees, we should hook up and go slam some sea bass, I fish all the time, I was going to go down to Mexico with my freind who has a plane, we fly down, fish the next day home by 8pm that night, it is great but with all the air and boarder patrol, It is such a pain right now, so will have to wait.

d trees

Reaction score
that sounds great , where are you fishing down there and on pangas ? ive heard of some great croaker fishing down there at san quintin ever been down there , d

Thonzberry

Reaction score
d trees, I fly down to San Quintin every August with my buddy. This last trip we slamed the yellow fin and yellow tails, the YF were around 25 to 35 lbs. and the YT were, well lets just say the smallest one was 29 lbs and the big one was 36 lbs. I hooked into something on the bottom and got spooled, what ever it was it was big. The cool thing about down there is that there is so much fish there, lots of calicos to halibut to croakers take your pic. Last year the dodos were so thick, you could pick and choose. I'll dig up some pics and post them. and about the boats we always take the 25 ft. cruiser, it keeps you dry and out of the wind ( it uasually is windy there)plus its the best running one, thats a story in its self I'll post that one later LOL :eat-burger:

d trees

Reaction score
hey thonz shoot me an e-mail and I will reply with a couple of beautys from late sping. also give you guys a report In the pm im fishing up the beach for croakers in morning . d  

d trees

Reaction score
well long day of fishing saturday in the bay lots of squid around not much curent but we managed one short wsb I dumped abouta 15 lb and my buddy landed about a 10 lb yellow lots of junk some big soup fins and leopards, it was a beatiful day grease calm and sunny in the morning. d

Fubar

Reaction score
dtrees  Thanx for the report. Were you in your own boat? Did you make squid?            Fubar

d trees

Reaction score
A buds 23 parker and got bait from a friend that runs a six pack out of long beach , but guys were making it out front of topaz in the day light unreel.d

EVAN III

Reaction score
A page get together would be fun. How about chartering one of the large boats and going out. Sounds like fun and I would finally get to meet some of the people from this page.

d trees

Reaction score
hey that might be fun , but would have to be after hunting season for me . d :bounce-green:

Thonzberry

Reaction score
Getting the guys together on a party boat would be a blast. Let me know when you think would be a good time to go, I work with a guy who does side work Dan Hernandez fishing show, maybe he can hook up somthing up for us.

hronk

Reaction score
I'm working on an  Albie trip in late July , early Aug. possibly on the Voyager out of Seaforth.....hronk

kodiak76

Reaction score
hello everyone i am new here so where is everyone from and what kind of hunting you like the best i like to deer and turkey hunt

StringShooter

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :wavin:

I am mainly a bowhunter and focus the majority of my time deer hunting in Missouri.

The weather this year was probably one of the worst that I have seen and the hunting was equal to the weather. Most of the deer that I saw were rather small and I have been waiting for something a bit bigger. No luck yet, but if we can get rid of this rain and warm weather, I still have till Jan 15th to succed.

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Welcome Kodiak76,im in the same boat with Stringshooter,Rain in Missouri,will it ever end? i also am trying to get a deer before Jan 15th,but at this time ill take anything resembling a deer in any way.
 StringShooter,I think i will be meeting Tinhorn someday or at least hope to,all of us should try to get together sometime in the off season and have a BBQ and some bowshooting together,and swap a few lies.I think it would be great fun.

StringShooter

Reaction score
Passthru,
That sounds good to me. I don't beleive that we are all that far apart at all. After the Holidays, we should discuss the issue.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Greetings kodiak76

Welcome, I checked your profile but never seen where u're from?

I'm one of they Missouri Boys too, looking forward to a get-to-gether soon.  Stringshooter, I see my your profile that you mention St L and "Perry" is that perryville? just wondern'

Tinhorn

StringShooter

Reaction score
Tinhorn,
I live and work in St. Louis but spend alot of time at my property near Perry, Mo. in Ralls County. It is along Mark Twain Lake.

I'm a Police Officer of 15 years and am forced to live within the city limits.

I also have a nice hunting & fishing spot in Franklin Co., about 40 minutes west of St. Louis.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom