• We will be migrating the forum to new hosting soon. When that is ready to go, the forums will be turned off to new posting until we arrive at the new server. If all goes well, we should be up and running at the new server within 24 hours, usually less. The new DNS information can take a while to propagate across the various DNS centers but you'll know when tou are accessing the new version because you'll see a new notice.

HELP: Need Rescue!

asaxon

Reaction score
HELP: Need Rescue Quick

I went diving today in SM Bay for lobster, season opened last Saturday. Ocean was calm, vis was decent and had a fun day. Managed to catch a nice set of lobsters for the Admiral.

IMG_2593.jpg
However, I got ambushed and caught at the dock by the Marine Mammal Rescue people.
IMG_2602.jpgIMG_2597.jpg
I am now a prisoner at the Marine Mammal Center in San Pedro where they are force feeding me on raw anchovies and I hear them talking about “Rehabilitation.” I don’t want to be freakin’ rehabilitated….

My JHO friends, send a strike team to rescue me soon.

Revo2811

Reaction score
Great catch . I would like to get into that one day

TheGDog

Reaction score
Wow.. most of those are nice size too! Way easier to just catch 'em in traps though.

P304X4

Reaction score
Ice down and ship four lobster tails and ship to afore given address and I send a rescue team!! :patiotic-wavin-flag:patiotic-wavin-flag:patiotic-wavin-flag

Bankrunner

Reaction score
Just have to reiterate, excluding the bugs which by no means should be excluded, this is by far the funniest post I have seen. Congrats on a good dive and an awesome post!
P.S. Not that it matters but your a lot shorter that i had you in my minds eye.
Thanks again!

KTKT70

Reaction score
Andy is the man. One of if not the best story tellers I have ever been around. Keep your eyes open for his upcoming side project. It is a new thing where he will go on a trip with you and document the event in the style only he can do.

asaxon

Reaction score
Free, Free at Last

Thanks to those who offered to help spring me from the Marine Mammal Center but I got a better offer. I’m am OUT. Luckily for me, Hank O, a known black ops escape artist, was in a tank next door. We made a bargain. So now we are at LAX and off to the Cleveland Aquarium

Hank.jpg

PS: Bankrunner, actually I’m anywhere between 5’5” and 6’5” tall depending on my attitude. However, since the Admiral calls me El Chapo Guapo, I think I’m generally closer to the lower end of that.

Last edited:

Bankrunner

Reaction score
A hansom well versed adventurer, what more could one ask for. Cheers.

Top Bottom