Help Please. Game Country Feeder timer.

gizz

Reaction score
This is a bit off topic but since It's wildlife feeder related and I have game cams at my feeder i figured y'all wouldn't mind. Actually i tried in the campfire forum but no hits yet....

Can anyone post the instruction (abbreviated would be fine) on how to set the timer for the Game Country DF-01B timer. It's the one with the 2 push buttons. I sent an email to Game Country and they want me to send them $2 first. All I asked was for them to email the instructions. If i remember correctly they are around 2 pages long. Can you believe these guys? That's the last feeder timer i buy from them. If anyone can help my email address is gizz@starband.net   Thanks!

LW

Reaction score
I had one WITH instructions and couldn't set it!!!! I gave it away and some fool came along and stole it. Ha Ha HA..., serves him right.....

Sorry Gizz, just got away from me. :-}

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
Gizz, I have the directions for the Game Country Day II timer.  Would that be the same one your referring to?

gizz

Reaction score
I dunno simpleark. The one i have is the DF01B. There are 2 momentary push buttons on the timer. You hold them both on until it blinks then you push one or the other for timing and the other for run time. I was just tricky enought that i can't remember how i did it. Right now i have in running 3 times a day for 3 seconds but I'd like to change it to 3 night time feedings. The heck with those squirrels.
Dang, wish i could find those instrucs. I was gonna make a copy and put em inside the feeder timer box but never did.

Curtiss

Reaction score
Hey Gizz,
   Check your email. I sent the instructions to you. If you already have received them from someone else, you now will have an extra copy.
   If someone might need them, you can email me, and I will be more than happy to send them to you.
   Take care,
   Curtiss

(Edited by Curtiss at 12:39 am on Mar. 1, 2002)

gizz

Reaction score
Thanks Curtiss. That is what I needed.

Curtiss

Reaction score
Hello Giz,

I do stamp all my camera systems on the sealed side of the electronics, and the inside of the system with the same numbers. If someone were to call me and ask for instructions, or send the camera system in for repair, and the name that it goes to is not the one that purchased the equipment, I would call the person that bought the equipment from me first, to see if he had sold it. I have a card that is postage free, so that if you were to sell one on my units, you could mail it to me with the new owner, or you could email the new owners name to me. This would one day help someone to recover a stolen camera.
  No excuses for the Game Country, but maybe they are doing the same thing that I do.
   Curtiss

gizz

Reaction score
Curtiss, I went out today and reset the timer. While i was there I looked for some type of serial number but found none. Game country did not ask for anything other than $2 and a MODEL NO although I do have the receipt from Cabelas. I also remember filling out a warranty card and mailing it back to Game Country when I received the feeder so they should have records of it.  I put the original instructions away somewhere in case i ever needed them but I put them away so good that I can't even find them. Oh well, you bailed me out. Thanks again!

Top Bottom