Help with Etrex Legend

March244

Reaction score
I just bought an etrex legend and it wont let me look up points of interest, addresses and intersections. It says in the troubleshooting part of my manual that i need to "Access the Map Setup 'Map' option and activate the check box." I cant figure out how to do this. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Topclamdigger

Reaction score
When the Map page is displayed click "menu". Then click "Setup map"(after each selection press Enter). Then click across to tab to "Map", click to "on" Basemap and Mapsorce. Next Tab to "Waypoint" click "On" the option "Points of Interest". Each Page has a users options menu so that you can customize the each page for user needs. You may check software that is loaded in Your GPS from Main Menu, click "MapSource Info". I'm sure you are going to like the Map function. It takes practice to become familiar with the many options and capabilities of a Map GPS. The GPS will add another dimension to outdoor activities; I call it E-hunting.

March244

Reaction score
I got as far as go to menu and then map setup. I can't find the rest of the stuff that you were talking about.

Buick 270

Reaction score
Hey tyson I just found it on my gps. Bring yours up to trout creek when we go up on the 21st and I'll set it up for you.

Top Bottom