Help with idea

JD

Reaction score
 Ok I’m not much with electronics but I have this old video camera I would like to put to some use.
My idea is this, set the camera up in my tree stand or ground blind and have a sensor hooked up so that it would start the camera recording and some type of timer to shut it down. I don’t want the camera to run all the time but when animals are present and trigger the motion sensor. Has anybody done this if so do they have a diagram or plans on how to do it? The video camera is a Sony handy cam I bought it in 1992  8mm.

JD

gizz

Reaction score
JD - I have a Word Document that contains most of the instruction. I haven't been around here too much lately because things with long beards are heating up in this part of the country and the outdoors becken!! I forwarded the documents to Jesse but I believe he has been kinda busy with Turkey season also. If you want to refire(bring to the top via post) the thread that Welby mentioned I'll find some time to post the article. There are a few things you'll have to check out with the camera first.
I'll be looking for your post over there.
gizz

(Edited by gizz at 5:14 pm on April 18, 2001)

JD

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't see that thread before I posted this one. Thanks for the help. I know I'll get alot out of this site.

JD

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
Gizz,

If you drop me the file I can put either put in html format for jesse to post or I can serve it off my webpage and jesse can link to it.  I've got time here at work that I can do this instead of using my turkey time out of work.

Todd
tplank@ssihbg.com

Top Bottom